Looking for a new agricultural based business to start? Why not start an agriculture equipment and tractor cleaning business using a trailer or truck mounted steam cleaner or hot water pressure washer? With such a unit you can also clean concrete, construction equipment, and fleets of trucks. Other services you can provide include fence cleaning, dairy equipment steam cleaning, and even power washing stables, and chicken coops (just watch the smell).
Okay so, I am glad I didn't frighten you away. Now then, you are probably wondering what this might cost, and how to go about setting up all the equipment right? Well, you'll first need a large water tank, and I recommend a polypropylene plastic tank, unless you have something else lying around there. Perhaps, a 500-gallon tank makes the most sense if it is going to be on a trailer. If you are going to mount it in a truck no more than 250-gallons, unless it is a 2-ton truck.
Some operators will mount the equipment in the truck and the water tank on a trailer. I don't recommend this because gravity feed is best and if the machine is higher than the trailer, you could have suction problems. So, it's better to keep the whole system together and on one platform. For the pressure water, you definitely need a hot water unit and I recommend a skid unit by Hotsy, Landa, or a comparable type unit.
The marketing of such services is not hard, just talk it up around the community, and offer your services for a fair price. Perhaps, do a little bartering also - that always works nice. Anyway, this is an easy business to get into and something you can do part time as it grows. I hope this idea has helped you, or leads you to think of maybe a different type of agricultural service business that is easy to start. Please be thinking here.
Okay so, I am glad I didn't frighten you away. Now then, you are probably wondering what this might cost, and how to go about setting up all the equipment right? Well, you'll first need a large water tank, and I recommend a polypropylene plastic tank, unless you have something else lying around there. Perhaps, a 500-gallon tank makes the most sense if it is going to be on a trailer. If you are going to mount it in a truck no more than 250-gallons, unless it is a 2-ton truck.
Some operators will mount the equipment in the truck and the water tank on a trailer. I don't recommend this because gravity feed is best and if the machine is higher than the trailer, you could have suction problems. So, it's better to keep the whole system together and on one platform. For the pressure water, you definitely need a hot water unit and I recommend a skid unit by Hotsy, Landa, or a comparable type unit.
The marketing of such services is not hard, just talk it up around the community, and offer your services for a fair price. Perhaps, do a little bartering also - that always works nice. Anyway, this is an easy business to get into and something you can do part time as it grows. I hope this idea has helped you, or leads you to think of maybe a different type of agricultural service business that is easy to start. Please be thinking here.
Looking for a new agricultural based business to start? Why not start an agriculture equipment and tractor cleaning business using a trailer or truck mounted steam cleaner or hot water pressure washer? With such a unit you can also clean concrete, construction equipment, and fleets of trucks. Other services you can provide include fence cleaning, dairy equipment steam cleaning, and even power washing stables, and chicken coops (just watch the smell).
Okay so, I am glad I didn't frighten you away. Now then, you are probably wondering what this might cost, and how to go about setting up all the equipment right? Well, you'll first need a large water tank, and I recommend a polypropylene plastic tank, unless you have something else lying around there. Perhaps, a 500-gallon tank makes the most sense if it is going to be on a trailer. If you are going to mount it in a truck no more than 250-gallons, unless it is a 2-ton truck.
Some operators will mount the equipment in the truck and the water tank on a trailer. I don't recommend this because gravity feed is best and if the machine is higher than the trailer, you could have suction problems. So, it's better to keep the whole system together and on one platform. For the pressure water, you definitely need a hot water unit and I recommend a skid unit by Hotsy, Landa, or a comparable type unit.
The marketing of such services is not hard, just talk it up around the community, and offer your services for a fair price. Perhaps, do a little bartering also - that always works nice. Anyway, this is an easy business to get into and something you can do part time as it grows. I hope this idea has helped you, or leads you to think of maybe a different type of agricultural service business that is easy to start. Please be thinking here.
Okay so, I am glad I didn't frighten you away. Now then, you are probably wondering what this might cost, and how to go about setting up all the equipment right? Well, you'll first need a large water tank, and I recommend a polypropylene plastic tank, unless you have something else lying around there. Perhaps, a 500-gallon tank makes the most sense if it is going to be on a trailer. If you are going to mount it in a truck no more than 250-gallons, unless it is a 2-ton truck.
Some operators will mount the equipment in the truck and the water tank on a trailer. I don't recommend this because gravity feed is best and if the machine is higher than the trailer, you could have suction problems. So, it's better to keep the whole system together and on one platform. For the pressure water, you definitely need a hot water unit and I recommend a skid unit by Hotsy, Landa, or a comparable type unit.
The marketing of such services is not hard, just talk it up around the community, and offer your services for a fair price. Perhaps, do a little bartering also - that always works nice. Anyway, this is an easy business to get into and something you can do part time as it grows. I hope this idea has helped you, or leads you to think of maybe a different type of agricultural service business that is easy to start. Please be thinking here.

No comments:
Post a Comment